From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:38:35 -0700
I realize that the 8 in 1 could seem to be confusing but if she bought
a ferret, she should have taken the means to learn about them. Also,
any normal human being would know that the animal was starving. She
sounds like she was just a bad owner, bad with animals, and it's not
really her fault. If there was no mention of ferret on the package, and
no picture of ferret....I mean, when she was at the pet store, wouldn't
she see pictures of ferrets on many products, let alone, be able to ask
the clerk? Or the people at the pet store where she bought it? Or
whomever she got it from?

The poor ferret - yes, he suffered, but ultimately - it's another case
of a person who really should not own animals. I would love to see a
"not suitable for ferrets" on all their other small animal foods, but
I doubt they will oblige....