Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 04:04:26 -0800
>m, if you don't mind my asking, who is your vet?  Is this doctor Ferret
>knowlegable and experienced?  I personally would question this doctors
>reasoning.

I will not make public my doctor's information due to the dark side that
lurks on this board who would love nothing more than to obtain this
information to cause me trouble.  As stated in the previous post, my Dr.
IS ferret knowledgable and very experienced as well as being a highly
skilled surgeon.  I am willing to accept that there will be differences
of opinion on this ( as there is with every subject I post about) but to
be honest with you, I am perfectly comfortable with my vet and see no
reason to question him on his decision.  I would rather have Tucker a
little surgically stressed than to pose a risk to his life.  Certainly
other veterinary opinions may differ.  This is true in all medical
fields.  Had it been your vet and your ferret however, I am sure you
would feel as I do.  Obviously, the doctor did not feel that it was a
risk to leave the small tumor temporarily.  Additionally, he did not
observe any obvious malignancies, ...the lab's biopsy results will be in
tomorrow.  I will be happy to obt ain the technicalities of his decision
and post them here.

Kim and Tucker

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.