From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:51:11 +0100
When you clean up the accident, do you use a towel or something?  It
could just be a cloth fetish!  When I "scrub" the floor with a cloth,
my little Roxie LOSES HER MIND with joy!  She attacks the cloth and
sometimes bites me by mistake.  It's gotten so that she recognizes
the sound of the bottle squirting out the cleaning solution and comes
running!  I hold her in one hand (little legs going madly) and clean
with the other.

So maybe yours is just playing? :-)

Em