From:
Helen Chuang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:52:18 EDT
Well, the time is getting near -- Felicia and I are making a big move from
Illinois to Utah at the beginning of next month.  We're driving (well, I'll
drive and she'll back-seat drive) and will probably be on the road for 3 or
4 days.

***Could someone please tell me the URL of the website that lists
hotels/motels that allow ferrets?  I'm sorry -- I know this was posted
last month or so, but I can't seem to find it.***

Also, any advice for road-tripping in the middle of the summer?  I plan on
letting her ride in a relatively big cage in the back seat of my car with
hammock, food, water, and litter box, and draping a large moist beach towel
over the top of the cage to keep it cool and block out the sun.

Thanks!  Now all I have to do is figure out how to pack all of my stuff
without her unpacking all of it just as quickly. :-)

Helen

Moderator's note: Try <http://www.petswelcome.com>  BIGŁ