Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 03:56:04 -0800
>You gato be kitten me~!  This could be a cat-astrophe~!  Is she feline
>to me?  Feel like I just coughed up a hairball!  I cat imagine what the
>booby prize may be.  maybe something to leave me purring with happiness?

Some that have met me in person know that booby prize could have multiple
meanings here, but I assure you that this booby prize indeed has four
legs.  Amewsed as I am by your post, rest assured I am sitting here
trying to figure out how I can get the postage stamps to stick to their
head.  All kitting aside folks, this little ferret rescue is in need of
some cat rescuing.  I took these kids in from a bad situation and have
tried to find them homes to no avail.  Additionally I have been trying
to get them neutered on the $5 program at the SPCA and they are always
booked up.  There is no way I have it in the budget to have them fixed at
the vet.  Now I'm trying to keep them separated because the two females
are in heat and Shaggy is more than willing to accomodate.  They keep me
awake at night clawing at the door that separates them, crying until I
think I will lose my ever loving mind.  Additionally I'm not convinced
that they haven't already accomplished their nooky mission which means,
God help me, another litter o f kittens with Maggie.  They are wonderful,
sweet cats and have their first distemper shot.  They get along with dogs
and ferrets.  They are FREE to a good home.  If anyone can help me out
before I pull out what is left of my hair I would appreciate it ever so
much.  Local rescues that don't kill are full and I won't send them to
the spca.  There is Daphne, an all black female, Tigger, an orange &
white female, Diamond, a tiger female and Shaggy the Gigolo, an orange
and white male....which one do you want Kevin?  Delta ships critters
y'know!  No flames please.  I thought I could help these cats and never
anticipated it would be so difficult finding them homes.  Lesson learned?
I have my limits.  I can't help everything that needs help.

The hills are alive with the sound of mewsic

Kim at SUMS