From:
Eunice Keely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:57:55 EST
Vickie,
Calvin my sweet boy ferret couldn't really get up on the waterbed because
we have a comforter that does not drape over the sides much.  Sometimes he
can get up on the bed via a clothesbasket but he hasn't ever scratched on
the bed like he does occasionally on the couch.  I have two mattress pads
and a flat flannel sheet that is one size larger than the bed.  He doesn't
try to get under the mattress.  For a long time, I just didn't let him up
there.  He loves to get between the sheets for a nap and down by our feet
if we are in bed.  I also keep a blankie folded on the floor and he would
just as soon climb inside that.  Maybe its the texture of the sheets that
keeps him from trying to dig?

Eunice    Calvin (Can't get enough of that Honeycomb)
          Gypsy  (Hey - is that bath water for me?)