Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:17:29 -0800
--- In [log in to unmask], Sonja Hicks
<sonjahicks2004@...> wrote:

PLEASE CROSS-POST FAR AND WIDE

ALERT!! Laboratory Buyer possibly in Bluffton, SC, area

Please circulate...possible labratory buyer in SC/NC area working the
circuit...thanks, Billie

Crossposting from LowcountrySCAnimalRescue:

Saturday at the Pet Adoption Fair in Bluffton, SC a man tried to buy
all of our animals. He flashed a roll of cash and said he would take
them all, When I asked him which animal did he want he backed off and
said he would take any of them. I told him "No" and asked him to
leave which he did when he saw me open my cellphone to dial police.

He was Hispanic, early 30's, dressed in teeshirt and jeans, good
command of English. He left in a white panel truck with North Carolina
plates.

Karen Wilkins
(843) 816-6676
Permission to cross-post