From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:02:11 -0700
I think ferrets love the feel/thrill/rush of being pulled tossed or slid,
at least mine do, when we toss them on the bed...they come war dancing and
dooking back to the edge for more.  I live in a town home, so I have an
upstairs, I took the clear tubing, secured it at the top of the stairs so
it ran the length of the stairway..AND THEY LOVE IT, they almost form a
line as each one takes a turn sliding down and running full speed back UP
the stairs to go down again..it is hilarious to watch.  Joey has figured
out, to increase his speed, to put his front legs behind him, Chandler on
the other hand, LOVES to go down on his back...let me tell you they are
moving at a pretty good clip..they try to climb up it on occasion, but it
is pretty slippery!  Has anyone else tried this with their tubes?

June Louis and the zoo