Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:08:27 -0800
OK.  By now you have seen two posts about the 10 little ferrets.  I
sent a stanza of a poem to each of the 10 people on my Halloween card
exchange.  The intent is to honor 10 ferrets who have lived with me
between last Halloween and this one.

If you have the first stanza (I think you live in Alaska!) you will post
first.  I see The Countess has already shared hers.  When all of them are
submitted, you should have a poem almost complete.  I will add the final
stanza when I see that they are all posted.

I thought this would be fun for us and present a little challenge the
ferrets didn't create.

Enjoy!
renee :) &
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang