From:
Cindy Barns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:14:55 -0400
Hello, TriFL members!

Our next monthly TriFL meeting/social is Saturday, September 30th,
from 3:30-5:30 PM, at Northwoods Animal Hospital.  Please check out
our website (www.trifl.org) for directions.  September is Anniversary
Month for TriFL and 2006 is our 11th year!  So, please come celebrate
Your club!

I will bake some cookies with my new ferret-shaped cookie cutter, and
would appreciate a few folks bringing a liter of soda and a bag of ice.
I will bring cups and napkins.  (Please let me know if you can provide
any of the requested items.) If you feel inclined to bring any other
snacks, please do so!

All fuzzies are welcome that are well behaved (for ferrets, that is),
and that have had all their vaccinations and tested negative for ADV.
If your ferret has not been tested for ADV, there will be tests available
on site at cost, $15 - hearty thanks to Ken and Nancy Nyren!  Please
remember to keep your untested ferret from mixing with other ferrets
until after it has been tested - 5 minutes for test.  ADV is in NC and
we do not want it here.

You don't have to be a TriFL member to participate!  You just have to
be interested in ferrets.

If you have any new or interesting ferret toys, please bring those for
the ferrets to check out as well.  Cameras are always welcome.  You
never know when you'll get that once-in-a-lifetime photo.

There will be very little business at hand, so most of the time will be
play time.  If anyone has Agenda items, please send them to me so you
can have time during the meeting.  (Prez.  Lisa will be out of town this
weekend, so I am standing in.)

Please bring extra newspapers if you have some.

Cindy A. Barnes
Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL)
www.trifl.org
email:  Cindy.A.Barnes @gsk.com