From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:52:09 EST
My Neighbor Bobby Neusum down the street drew the winning numbers at
8:15PM EST and here they are

Ferret Angel Number one   Ticket number 0291100  Knelly Paquette
Ferret Angel Number two   Ticket Number 0291061  Michael Janke
Ferret Angel Number three Ticket number 0291068  Kris Hurford
Ferret Angel Number four  Ticket number 0291073  Juliana Quadrozzie
Ferret Angel Number five  Ticket number 0291074  Arlene Thompsom
Ferret Angel Number Six   ticket number 0291101  Linda Soule

All the ferrets here at the Ferret Friends of Indian River Ferret shelter
want to thank everyone who participated in the raffle.  We will be giving
you the total amount paid to the Pet Medical Center within the next week.

Thank you, bless you,
Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County

a "NO KILL", "NO PROFIT" shelter since January 1991