From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:41:04 -0700
Dear FML readers,

It is with heavy heart that I report the passing of one of the great
legalization supporters in the San Diego area.  For those who met Dennis,
he was ready to do anything and everything to get ferrets legalized.
Please do something in Dennis's name to help legalize ferrets!

Chris Kibler
Ferrets Anonymous San Diego East County Coordinator

>Pat Wright wrote:
>

>       Dennis Fiel Killed in Tragic Accident - Services Planned
>
>Dennis Fiel, proud papa of Fudge, our poster ferret was killed in an
>accident on Saturday July 15th.  We are absolutely stunned and heart
>broken..  Dennis often attended FA meetings wearing his cowboy hat
>with Alice Kaiser and at least one ferret.  Alice says that ferrets
>were the first cause Dennis really ever cared about.  And it was
>obvious how passionate he felt about his ferrets and how badly we as
>ferret advocates are still being treated.
>
>Service are being planned and will be posted on the FA website.
>
>I hope San Diego area ferret enthusiasts will pull together and offer
>Alice any help she is going to need during this awful time.

[Moderator's note: See next post for website info.  BIG]