Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:16:53 EDT
I'm not too certain as to why Lisa needed to respond to part of what I
wrote days ago on something that is my personal dream as though I was
making it a law, and then left out the following line that I wrote which
was "Being responsible in this particular way was just My dream for the
ferrets." But Lisa, you are one of the reasons why I have this dream.

You have made it clear that you can't afford to save $200.  in one year.
You would have to starve to do this you write.  Yet you are thinking of 5
ferrets.  You need food and water bowls, litter, expensive quality fert
food, litter boxes, cleaning supplies, and will have extra wash to do which
takes more money.  You need to run an air conditioner or fan if its going
to be hot out so fert lives through the heat.  You will need more garbage
bags for litter, more vacuum bags for vacuum because of litter, may have
furniture damaged or rugs pooped on or cords chewed through with those
expenses, and will need yearly distemper, rabies, and exam, probably teeth
cleaned at some point, and yearly blood test at age of about 3 years.
You will need a big cage also.  Forget medications, emergency exams, or
surgery.  This, by your own admission, will not happen unless you and your
family starve.

So you know you won't have even $200.  a year extra and bring home a living
being that by your own admission, looking at the expenses involved of
having a fert, you can't afford to care for, are thinking of bringing home
more, and are upset with me.!!???

Yep. You are one of the million or so reasons why I Have to dream.

Lisette