From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:42:39 -0400
Clear DaySandee,

Could you please look for a little one named Godiva?  She will be a small
naked girl.

She came into our shelter quite a while ago.  She was the shelter's first
adreanal and the first formal adoption.  When she came in she was naked
except for her beautiful little face.  That's why we named her Lady Godiva.

She had her surgery and got in a beautiful new coat.  She did not come in
sable like we thought she would but came in very softly colored like the
little lady she was.

Her new owner moved away soon after she adopted Godiva.  Shelter mom Linda
just got an email from her saying that she had to have a second adrenal
surgery and that she did not make it thru.

Please tell her that she was very much loved by many people here on this
planet and she is much missed.  Please give her kisses from all of us she
left behind.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang
Secretary Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter