From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:09:56 -0700
Howdy to One & All,

I got a call Thursday night, 15 June, an emergency Ferret pick-up in the
College Avenue & Montezuma Road area of San Diego.

This Little Angel, had been on his own for a few days prior and was seen on
several occasions in a local canyon.  The 2nd time the family son came home
with him, they found Ferret Anonymous San Diego Chapter & called to have
someone come get him.

If you are missing a ferret in this area, please call: Ferret Anonymous
"LOST & FOUND" (619) 440-8823 and describe & claim.

SnowFlake, joined the "The Closet Thieves," last year, being found and
never claimed, from this very area and time of year.  I am worried, but
I can't image someone not missing this little one.

Stephanie & My Little Band Of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Moose, SnowFlake, George & Gracie
And the Zoo:  TAZ, Dara Nin, Snickers, Monkey Inside/Out Cat & Assorted
Lizards

Sam, Claudia, & Scarlett O'Ferret @ RainBow Bridge

And the Visitor