From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:06:39 -0400
TSC sent the following message for us further Sukies to pass on to the
Oracle.

Is the Oracle SURE that her stamping foot did not cause the earthquake?

Why is it that some people assume the worst just because a creature
rises, sputtering peat and howling, with waving wattles flinging clods
in wide circles as she slogs through her bog?

BTW, have you figured out yet that crop circles are from the far flung
wattles of ancient Sukies quickly turning, spinning 'round and 'round as
the callus hardened folds script mysteries in green?

TSC passes along that she wants to know when something will be done to
stop those ferrets from climbing the tapestries, then ripping their way
back down.  Wicked weasels... Pushy American mustelids never know how
to behave in the Old World.

Me?  I'm just here in NJ channalling TSC and being completely befuddled
by the amazing things unfolding, and don't tell TSC but if my wattles
were as bad yet as her's are I'd ask a shape shifter for some cosmetic
tips.  Heck, those things are bedding by themselves.

Oh, a new message coming in: "Lure the ferrets from the haggis and out of
assorted kilts, please."

Can the Oracle communicate with any ferret to find out what is worn under
kilts?

The Oracle is right.  TSC, too, fears those cauldrons of Ferretone
toppling and wants the weasels to avoid this game of mayhem.