From:
Cairann Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:37:16 EDT
I read about the auction for SUMS (Something Up My Sleeve) Rescue.  I
have those CDs of ferret clipart they are auctioning.  There are over 125
ferret art on each one and I love them.  It is a great prize for a really
great rescue that really has a lot of vet bills.

I cried when I got two rescues who were thin and hairless.  No one wanted
them.  I finally got a vet to perform the surgeries in exchange for
letting them use these guys to teach other vets the microsurgery needed
for ferrets.  Everyone wanted these guys when there fur grew back really
thick and beautiful, but I kept them.

Cairann