Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:00:52 EST
Is there anyway I can seriously help with the situation in New Zealand.
I live in the states but if ferrets are banned anywhere it makes it that
much easier for ferret haters to get them banned elsewhere.  Will a person
who really knows what to do post it so we can all help?  I'd also like
to know how I might be able to help in California and other places they
are banned.

Thanks so much! Lets all try to keep this from happening anywhere else.

Monica, and all the fuzzies and non-fuzzies