From:
Krystal Whitmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:49:37 -0500
Hello....My name is Krystal.  I am a proud parent to a 4 mo. old ferret
named Bandit.  This is my first ferret and I love him to pieces, but I am
in serious need of people in my area who own ferrets to talk with through
e-mail.  I live in Maine and would love any information about ferrets I
could get.  I am also thinking seriously about getting Bandit a friend,
and would like to know of any shelters in the area.  You can e-mail me at