From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 07:55:33 -0600
I was asked to hold off on the adrenal info for a few days so some more
could be sent to me, and agreed (even though I couldn't say so to the person
because the reply kept bouncing).  So I'll hold it off until next weekend,
so those of you wanting to send info to be included *please* do as soon as
possible.  I will send a copy of the findings to *everyone* who sent me
info, so make sure your email addresses are correct!.

I think the information will be no real surprise to most, but it has given
me a few things to think about.  Now that I have your curiosity stimulated,
you'll have to wait until next weekend to see what I'm talking about.  Mah
ha ha ha!

Bob C and 20 MO Funferts