From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:25:07 -0500
Dear Sandee;

Friday, 3/8/2001 my little Stinky went to the bridge.  Stinky is a sable
with a crown shaped mark on top of his head between his ears.  He is kind
of small for a male.

When he left he was old(8 years old)and had several terminal diseases.
One of the diseases was adrenal carcinoma, so he was pretty close to bald.
I know he is well(has his fur back)and young and full of energy now.  And
romping and playing.  Please look in on him and make sure that he sees his
brothers, sisters and friends Scotty, Mis Shel, Crystal and all of the
others that went before him.

Please tell him that mom misses him terribly and loves him(there will
always be a special place in my heart just for him)I look forward to
seeing him again at the bridge.

Thank you,
Donna