From:
"Bryant M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 15:49:22 -0400
Hi everyone,
I am a new ferret owner and I'm seeking some advice on what a believe is a
bug bite.  This past Monday (5/26) I noticed a bulls-eye type mark behind
Casey's left ear.  The mark was a red circle with a red dot in the center.
It seemed to fade slightly by Tuesday morning.  Casey is scheduled to see
the Vet on Friday and doesn't seem bothered by the mark at all.  Does anyone
no what type of bite this might be, or is it something else I should be
worried about?

-Bryant Shea

Bryant Shea                                         800-456-UMASS
Marketing Coordinator                    413-545-2317
Alumni Association                           413-545-9433 FAX
University of Massachusetts        [log in to unmask]