From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:27:13 -0500
Bill, could not get things through to two address recently, so also posting
this information here in case the mail doesn't get to David because this
ferret is in danger of being put to sleep.

David, If you don't find someone through the FML then try these places.  I
have also seen that Ferrets USA has more shelters listed, but I have not
had them recommended to me by a pro, whereas these HAVE been:

Itty Bitty Critters:  1-908-341-6960

PA Ferret Clubs and Rescues contact, Jerry Behil:  1-610-xxx-xxxx
[Moderator's note: Please contact Sukie for Jerry's number - I don't see
it listed in a "public" place, offhand.  BIG]

Peter Koch (officer of Garden State Ferret Club, breeder, shelter
operator/helper with other club members, cage builder, etc.): 1-609-586-9526

Pam Grant at [log in to unmask] can give you other contacts if you need them.

Sukie