Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:34:04 -0700
Sukie is absolutely correct.  The blood test on Parris did NOT indicate
she HAS lymphoma.  Just the possibility she does.  Thank you Sukie for
this correction.  I should have worded my post more carefully.  A follow
up test a month later showed no improvement other than the calcium level
was a little better.  She is scheduled for another test next month.  If
she does not show improvement at that time, her vet wants to do an
ultrasound and/or biopsy.  She is an excellent ferret vet, and I'll trust
her judgment.  She had/has no signs of infection, (except perhaps the
test results?) eats well, acts likes she feels just fine.  I chose to try
acupuncture while *waiting*.  I also assume she has lymphoma, probably
because I'm very gun shy after loosing 3 other family pets to it last
year.  I hope I'm wrong, God I hope I'm wrong.....

In Touch, Ardith
mailto:[log in to unmask]