From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:38:43 -0500
Amanda, I've e-mailed you a few times now, telling you that I would most
defiantly take Monty from you and make sure he was placed in a loving
home.  I'm not saying that you aren't loving Monty, but that Monty
deserves a better way of life than feeling the stress that is going on
in your home right now.

Ferrets aren't dumb when it comes to picking up vibes from their human
companions.  I'm sure that he knows he's not wanted by your hubby, feels
the tension his presence is causing between you and your SO and fears the
stomping of your son.  Please make the compassionate choice and allow us
to take Monty and place him in a more suitable environment.

I have a friend that lives in St. Catherines named Susan who is willing
to pick up Monty and bring him to me.  Please make the right choice,
answer my e-mail and let me have Monty.  I just want to do what's best
for Monty and I'm sure you do too.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.