From:
Christine Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:50:16 -0500
Ok, I've been a lurker here for a while, but I just HAD to chime in with
our kids' nicknames.  I hardly ever call them by their real names...

Ferrets: Ferts, fuzzies, fur kids, weasels, children, stinkies, wily
weasels

Giles:  Giley, Giley-Giles
Merlin:  Merman, Merlie
Spike:  Spikey, Spikus Maximus, Blondie Bear
Drusilla:  Dru, Drubear, Drusie Floosie
Willow:  Willie, Noodle, Willow Pillow, Willow Ann
Oz:  Ooz, Fatman, Ozwalt, Oozwalt, Fatty Boombalatty
Xander:  Alejandro, Jandro, A**hole (he's a stinker)
Cordelia:  Cordy, Fatty Boombalatty, Pumpkin Belly
Wesley:  Wes, Wesley Wyndham Price
Faith:  Sweetie

It's amazing how grown humans can talk such babytalk to their
furkids...we probably sound like idiots to them!

Thanks for all the funnies lately...the laughter has been great
medicine!!!

Christine, Matt, and ALL the Fur Kids:
Sam & Audrey (fat cats)
Giles, Merlin, Spike, Dru, Willow, Oz, Xander, Cordy, Wes & Faith
(fuzzies)
Chelsea (at the Bridge)