From:
Mary McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 07:50:42 +0000
Actually I think one or two ferrets would be relatively easy to take
along. They might have to adapt a bit, like the rest of us in times
like that. They might have to travel in a rucksack, and get exercise on
a harness instead of living in a cosy cage with litter trays and indoor
playtime. They would have to eat raw meat, whatever type available,
they might even have to help catch their own supper, and hopefully some
for us too. I think we might be surprised how adaptable they would be
if it really was necessity.

Not sure what I would do with my 6, a bit heavy to carry, perhaps I
could rig up a back pack for the dog.

Mary

http://www.bristolferretclub.btik.com