From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:36:08 -0400
Hi gang, I have a very important question to ask all of you and I am
hoping I get some positive answers.  I am thinking of moving myself and
my 2 dozen kids to Cali.  and I need to know is this an impossible task?
If its not, is there anyone willing to help transport them or would I be
subjecting not only myself but my kids safety to unknown or unneeded
stress?  Please I must post like this but will, if possible, reveal my
identity when and if the time is right.  Thanks for your honesty.