From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 02:53:44 -0700
Hi All,My Thoughts and Prayers to all who have recently lost a Fuzzy or
Animal and to all those who are ill and homeless.

Does anyone know if it is safe to give a ferret some aloe gel / juice?  I
know it is really good for the digestive system and has also helped with
ulcers in humans, but can it be given to ferrets?  I am just curious to
know if anyone has ever given this to their Ferrets and what the results
may have been.

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY EASTER AND TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE PASSOVER, A
HAPPY PASSOVER :-)

LOTS of LOVE,
Thanks,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!