From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 1998 17:24:37 -0500
Its funny that this thread should go on now.  A few weeks ago my wife and I
had a debate of this subject.  I will say right off that I am in favor of
sales at shows, and my wife was not.  we finally decided not to as we are
both just to busy at the show to question people long enough to find out if
they would make a good home.

This was the only reason we could find not to but it was a big one.  I do
feel that allot of people selling ferrets at shows don't take the time.  But
that doesn't mean that the idea of selling ferrets at the show is wrong just
that many go about it wrong.

As for the personal attacks that have been going on please stop it makes us
all look very bad.  In my opinion Anne you took the Flemmings post way too
personal and the response was out of line.  We all have different opinions
on things that's what makes a mailing list great.  WE hear both sides of an
issue an decide for ourselves.  When the discussion turns to questioning
motives and little digs to each other it not only discredits you but it
discredits us all.

Jeff and the Main gang
Director of Country Ferret Rescue