From:
Anna Carolyn Abney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:21:41 EST
I must agree, most cages are way too small!  I have the 5 foot tall
SuperPets wire cage, which is enormous, but I am not going to have more
than 3 ferrets in it, even though they do get free run of the house
whenever they want unless we aren't home or are asleep.  The cage Vykos
came with held both her and her cagemate before he died but it's only 2x2
feet!  They may be social animals but they need room to get away from
each other and have their own little houses and sacks and hammocks.

Anna and Vykos
Greenwood, SC