From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 20:07:51 -0500
Greetings to all

We have finally arrived in Louisiana. Everyone made the trip very well.
All 15 ferrets are doing well and adjusting to life in the new house.
They now have a window in their room that goes from floor to ceiling so
they are up there looking at the great big outside ( We never unlock
the window). I heard them expounding on the joys of central air the
other night. I was so worried that the trip would be too much for the
older boys and girls but they made it like little champs. We have met
the new vet here and he is very nice and down to earth. He probably
recognizes me as one of those crazy pet people. I only interviewed him
for 15 minutes. My husband said it was more like an inquisition. But
what does he know.

Give all your fuzzy babies a kiss and a hug, for they are what makes
life worth living.

Kim and the former Coffee Creek Ferret gang