From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:31:06 -0800
Howdy,

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has had a less than white albino.
I could not imagine the mess with the Hershey syrup.  The punk ferret was
great.  It kinda makes me tempted.  I don't know if I would actually do that
to my ferrets, but come summertime the Pomeranian is getting a mohawk and a
spiked collar.

My mom has also had problems with the coloring of her albino, Rascal.  They
had a chair in the living room which had no bottom so the weezils could
climb up inside it.  Not wanting flat weezils, my mom stapled some spare
blue fabric to the bottom of the chair to prevent access.  It turns out that
this fabric was anything but colorfast.  There was barely enough room under
the chair for a ferret, so whenever Rascal went under the chair his back
rubbed on the fabric.  Of course the color rubbed off.  So for a while my
mom had a blue, reverse-skunk colored weezil.

My ex-girlfriend had an amusing incident with her albino, Indi.  She decided
to change Indi's color with green food coloring.  But she made the mistake
of letting Indi go before it had dried.  You all know how a wet ferret acts.
By the time Indi was caught, most of the apartment within a foot of the
floor was covered with green streaks.  If my girlfriend had followed up on
that, she may have found an new form of art: Wet Weezil Watercolors.

May your weezils always be white(unless you have a sable or a silver
that's not supposed to be white)

Limejello & The Weezils of Doom

"Eat one live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen
to you for the rest of the day"