From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 01:18:32 -0400
Just a quick note to let you know I have a few things on ebay, could
not get much on this month due to an ongoing family situation, but I
still need to raise some funds. Some items start at 99 cents. Next
month I hope to have many items on and I will also have more items at
99 cents.

Thanks,
Sue & the Okeechobee kids

Auctions items NOW added on the 16th of every month by midnight to
raise funds! Items added to ebay store all of the time.
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store