From:
Heung Edmund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 20:48:27 -0400
Hi everyone,

I have just been added to the mailing list, and it is quite evident that
there are a lot of ferret knowledgable people out there, so maybe someone
can help me.

I know that the mailing list spans over a broad distance, but I was just
wondering if anyone out there could help me to find a dependable, reputable
ferret breeder.  I am currently in the Kingston, Ontario (Canada) area,
however, a breeder in Toronto would be fine too.  I haven't found too much
selection in Kingston pet stores, but I don't know where to find breeders.
So if you know of any breeders, shelters, or anywhere else which may provide
me with a healthy ferret (in the Kingston or Toronto, Ontario area) your
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!!!!

Edmund Heung