From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 16:20:26 -0400
hi all:
I have a somewhat odd request.  I would like to purchase or adopt a baby to
year old boy, or kit with really big parents so it is likely that he will
grow up big.  The problem is that I have two boys, Odo and Quark (along with
3 other ferrets) who are a little over two.  Quark and the other thre
ferrets can slip under a door and sleep in a closet and Odo cannot because
he is too big (3 lbs 2oz).  He used to sleep with Tieke, who we just lost at
7years, 1 month to cancer, but now, he has no one.  The reason I would like
to get either a kit or a younger ferret is that I already have a lot of
integration going here with drop offs.  I don't want to close of the closet,
because that would seem like punishment to the other guys Besides, the
household seems so quiet with five :-)

So if any shelter in SE Michigan or breeder has a kit that should grow into
a big kit or a big younger boy (or girl) to adopt, please mail me.

thanks

beckers