From:
"Greenfield, Beatrice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:59:54 -0400
I am in PA near Philadelphia.  I am making plans on getting my second
ferret.  I want to get a larger cage for the two to share, but I haven't
seen any in the stores around here.  I was wondering if anyone good suggest
a sight on the net or another way to order one.  The cage I have now is
about 18 inches x 30in x 24, it has 3 levels-floor & 2 quarter levels,
that is about the largest I have seen.  We want something that is taller
with at least one more level.  I'd like to put another hammock in it too.

Thanks~Beatrice