From:
Timothy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:29:59 -0500
I have a question about my 3 year old ferret, I just recently noticed that
she is losing hair around her tail area...I live in northern MI and this
winter has been very dry..I am wondering if the dry heat could be causing
the hair loss or if we should take her to the vet and have it looked at??
Any advice would be very welcome!!

I also want to say thanx for the warm welcome to the list...I think I will
feel very at home here!!  :)

Kathy