From:
Denise Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 19:23:00 -0500
Hi all!  I just thought I'd let you know about a new "toy" my boys have
discovered.  I let them out onto the porch today so they could enjoy the
nice weather.  After a couple of minutes of checking everything out, they
both decided that the most interesting thing on the porch was a plastic tarp
we had left there after moving some stuff.  It was crumpled up in a heap,
providing plenty of little tunnels and caves, and best of all-- it CRINKLED!
The tarp was so much fun, it was a good ten minutes before they decided to
try their old favorite game of "find a way off the porch".  I think next
time I let them out, I will hide their toys in there, too.

cheers and slurpy little kisses
Denise
Poncho (MOM! Buster's in MY tarp!)
Buster (Hey, wow! a new place to rip up!)