From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:37:29 EDT
I want everyone to know about fantastic online stores where the prices
are rock bottom. Omaha Vaccine. They are going to stop carrying ferret
things if sales don't go up soon, so I told them I would spread the
word in the ferret community. My reasoning being selfish, I don't want
to lose their great prices. They sell ferretvite for 3.29. that's way
less than other online places, by at least $1. They also sell ferretone
for less. Sadly, due to low sales, those are the only exclusive ferret
items they now carry. However, they sell Catlax for 2.45, and my
ferrets much prefer it over the ferret brands of laxative (which I
had to force down their throats, this they happily lap up). They also
have these great bungy mice (called A-Door-Ables) that hang on a long
elastic from a doorway, and are totally safe. I have had them hanging
in my house for years through many fuzzies who try to haul them off
down the hallways, always to have them "spring" back to the doorway,
much to the fuzzbutts amazement and entertainment. They bring hours of
fun for a long time, and are only $2.75, and this is now the only place
I have found them. They had bowls and boxes and toys and are just a
great place.

If you are a multiple species household, like me, they have great
prices on all pet items, and horses too. I get all my dog supplements
and vitamins from them, and frontline spray for all (two pugs two cats
four fuzzies who rule all).

Mary in Virginia
et al
A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals. Proverbs  12:10