Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1993 17:03:00 -0500
I thought that some people would be interested in the outcome of the
autopsy that my vet performed on Dr. Pepper.

There was no intestinal blockage, and no physical damage either.  The
onlything that he found was bloody fluids in the stomach, intestins and
in his urine.  The vet could find no cause for this.  He said that it
could have been an infection, some viral disease, samanella, or possibly
clustridium (sorry for the spelling).  Unfortunately, when Pepper died,
the emergency clinic froze his body, so my vet couldn't really find
anything.  He did look in his ferret book, and he couldn't find anything
like it in his book.

Any ideas, ferret people (Nancy, Chris, etc.)?

I'm very worried that Kitty and Ferrah could catch it.  You can bet
that at the first sign of anything with them, that they will go to
the vet immediatly.

Brian, Kitty, Ferrah, Fletch, and Buddy

RIP Dr. Pepper  we miss you