Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:54:20 -0800
Hi all

My hooman lost Thurs, Fri, and Sat mailing list.  I think there waz some
mixup or something.  So I don't know which ones dat da hoomans are
interested in.  They say it is fixed now.

A little guy named Chance came in today.  He waz met by Ziggy.  I
introduced them and they seemed to hit it off very quickly.  They headed
off to da Fruit Bar to snack on da rasins and other treats there.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  After dat he
seemed like he wanted to try out hiz new wings and see how he could do.  I
assigned an instructor and he waz soon zooming away like a pro.  Ziggy waz
helping him a little and he didn't have as much trouble with da landings
as normal although he did have a couple of bruises he didn't have before.
He will get it though and da bruises heal quick.  He said to send lots of
luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

I looked up Luna in da puter thingy.  She waz out running though da fields
and basically have a good time.  I went out there and talked to her for a
while and keep an eye out for a cheweasel or two.  She had found a couple
of cheweasels to and waz kinda guarding them so they didn't escape.  She
said she waz doing real well and waz fairly content.  She said it wasn't
like home but comfortable.  She said she had been keeping an eye out in da
Reflecting Pool to see how things were going at home.  She said to send
lots of luv and kisses.

I am off to hide my cheweasels so they can't get away.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee