From:
Samantha Rosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:28:26 EDT
Hi all,

Well I knew it was inevitable that eventually one of my four ferrets would
start showing signs of cancer.  On Friday night I noticed that my 3 year
old female ferret Sneezers was losing hair on the inside lower part of her
tail.  She doesn't however show any other signs of Adrenal cancer.  I have
had experiance with Insulinoma because a lot of our shelter ferrets have
had it, but I am very unfamiliar with adrenal cancer.  The vet wants to do
some blood work hoping it may show up in one of the two tests.  The tests
are expensive and I can not really afford them but I will do anything for
my babies.  Does any one have any suggestions about what I should do?  I
know it could just be seasonal hair loss but I am still concerned.

Thanks for your help!

Samantha
President
Club Ferret Las Vegas