Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:09:48 -0500
First -i want to thank all the wonderful people that purchased the
Sleepsacks of Hope -In Memory of Gizmo and your names will be entered
into the big Bucket this weekend & right up till Feb 3rd which is
Wednesday- the day of the FREE Drawing for the 8 pc Bedding set.I will
post the winner Wednesday eve for FML- coming out Thursday morning. I
will be making the SACKS over the weekend & ship Monday or Tuesday. It
has been a tough day - and when i see so many emails from people just
to let me know they were thinking of us - it warms my heart & reminds
me why i do what i do -all these years. Thank you from the deepest part
of my Heart.

I also want to Thank Debbie Blythe from Canada -for her higest bid &
payment of $66.00 for the LOVE bedding set i had put up on Ebay which
ended today and the funds of $66.00 is now on its way to South Shore
Ferret Care to assist with the Fire Ferrets needs.

Missing Gizmo-
Rose
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org