Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 13:33:55 -0700
Hi, dis is Rosie and Maxie again,

Anyways, last night we was actin' like wild Indians (like Tater & Odie, our
fleaoncays you know) and anyways, we learned our jumps so good dat we get on
top of da's desk and knock over the water cup (32 ounces you know) and spill
it all over the stuff on da desk...he gets mad but he can't punish us cause
we is too cute you know...

Anyways, we is still waiting to get married to Tater and Odie, and all of
you fewwet digest peoples can come to the big occasion if you want to...as
for wedding gifts, we really need fewwet tunnels, stuff, and some more stuff
to play with you know...

Anyways, the other night Rosie (dat's me) was digging for gold in the
carpet, and da came over to stop me (yelling about a townhouse rental
deposit or something, whatever that is...) and he hit his head real good on
the metal beam to the stairs...well, he saw stars for a few minutes, and put
ice on his head...so I tink dat he was hurted real good...

Anyways, he put us in jail (da cage) for being bad, and we slept all night
through, and da first thing Rosie did in the morning was go back to dig for
gold...Da just gave her one good yell across the room "HEY!" and she stopped
doin' it...

Anyways, my da was tinkin' about adopting more fewwets but after last night
he figured dat just us two wittle pumpkins was good enough for his blood
pressure...

By da way, we love you Tater & Odie...

     Rosie and Maxie