From:
Sharyn Craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 01:50:32 -500
My ferret, Slinky, is going to be five years old on Dec.25.  By choice he
is part veggie because he discovered our potato bin when he was a young
kit.  He loves to eat fruits and vegetables of all kinds.  His favorites
are watermelon and potato.  He does eat Purina One, also.  He is also
into twizzlers.  I reward him with a bite when he does something good
(like a trick, or just leaving the other animals alone for awhile).
My suggestion is to let your ferret try out different fruits and
vegetables to see which one he likes and supplement it with the
appropriate food.  I feel for the people who are vegetarians because my
sister has been one for about four years now and doesn't like some of the
food our animals like to eat.  Good luck with your ferret.

Sharyn and Slinky (Merry Christmas)