From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:56:16 -0500
Kind of swamped, but I just wanted folks to know that when Meeteetse first
came home the day after her surgery (surgery Tues, home Wed.) she was
insisting on her water being delivered from my mouth, and only eating from
spoon and fingers and she could not lift her thorax.  By the next morning
(Thursday) she wanted to try to walk, but would fall over within a few
steps, by that afternoon she was walking halfway across the house, and that
night she RAN and played with some tissue paper.  Today we moved her to the
back bathroom so that she can stretch and exercise without anything
injuring the incisions.  'Teetse's timeless; she says that for her 6 years
old is just the start of her adventure!