Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 12:53:01 -0500
Dear *** General Rowdy Sir:

Agent Eloise at your service, Sir (as long as I happen to feel like it).

Expressing thanks and humble (I have my toes crossed) gratitude for the
honor you have bestowed on me.  I admit I *was* brave beyone description
(Agent Sabine is lying when she says I trembled so hard she could hear my
teeth rattle).

Note to all FLO Operatives:
If you do have a life threatening vet visit, it is *really* easy to get
*anything* out of your NH for *days*.  Milk it for all it's worth,
fellow Agents!

Agent Eloise Over and Out, Sir!