Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 02:14:50 -0400
Orig.  posted from scott sinclair <[log in to unmask], I posted
your exact post to FML on the FHL list, and have seen 3 replies on the
FHL about your sick ferret.  Dr. Sue and Suki seem to think it might be
CO (carbon monoxide) poisoning, and say you should get a detector.

I have sent you 2 messages myself to the above address, and got no
reply - did you get them?  The Mod for FHL said you had joined and should
be able to post messages - [log in to unmask]

If you don't remember the email addy you used or the password, you can
'join again using another addy, or I can send the Mod a message telling
them you don't remember.

Let me know if you cannot get into FHL, and I will send you the replies,
but let me know something, OK?

Jane and Rikki, FiFi, BeBe, and Buste