From:
UNCLE SHAWN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 15:45:53 -0500
Hi,
I have a few questions for nayone who wants to answer.  What kind of drug is
CS anyway?  Is it a vitamin?  What is the best thing to use for litter pan
filler?  When you take your ferrret places and your not walking her, what is
a good thing to carry them in?  I want to get my ferret and my roomates
bunny to get along, any advise on how to do this?  That is about it, any
advise would be very appperciated.  thanks.

Shawn ([log in to unmask])